ACFM Range: 118-3,461
Liquid ring vacuum technology is perfectly suited to wet, humid and dirty applications across many industries. In these applications the pump will face high temperatures, extreme vapor loads and even liquid and solid carry over from the process. Atlas Copco’s Intelligent liquid ring pumps build on this foundation and through game changing innovation take the next step in LRP evolution. We now introduce our revolutionary product, the LRP 700-1000 VSD+.
The LRP VSD+ is a truly unique liquid ring vacuum pump, offering best in class performance and connectivity. It is a state-of-the-art vacuum solution that provides optimum energy efficiency along with low operational and maintenance costs. Its ease of use, integration and centralization capabilities are unrivalled. No other liquid ring vacuum pump offers this level of efficiency and economy, while maintaining the highest degree of standard build scope and quality.
Atlas Copco’s LRP 700-1000 VSD+ is unique in many ways. The core of the pump is innovative engineering and optimised design which is then enclosed under a strong canopy ensuring this pump is as robust as it is beautiful. This sleek look is also ergonomic – HMI, inlet, outlet and main cable connections are all located at easy to reach positions on top of the canopy – making this a truly plug and play product.
- Distinctive compact design ~70% space saving
- Plug and play principle
- Inlet – Outlet and mains cable entry at the top
- IP54 Cubicle with Neos NEMA 4 inverter and Mk5 controller
- Wet/dry concept
- Noise containing canopy ~ 69 dBA
ACFM Range: 48-816
The new range based on Atlas Copco’s dry claw technology features an innovative design which creates a new benchmark in the claw pump market. The simplicity, robustness, efficiency and contaminant handling capability of these pumps make them the smart choice for your application. Built to the exacting standards and quality demanded by our customers, the new dry claw pump provides you with a trouble-free and cost-effective solution to meet your needs.
PERFORMANCE & FLEXIBILITY
The dry claw machine boasts some fantastic design features including stainless steel corrosion resistant claws. The renowned Atlas Copco surface coating applied to the pumps process chambers has proven to be unrivalled in our compressors.
Reliability you can trust
Our dry claw machines meet the demanding requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001, as verified by Lloyds of London. They are backed up a market-leading warranty and a service support network across 180 countries. The result? 24/7 assurance that your products and your processes are constantly kept in the best possible working order.
- Dry (oil-free) pumping chamber
- Built-in corrosion resistance (standard) – suitable for many harsh applications
- Modular design allows flexibility and efficiency in terms of maintenance and life cycle costs
- Upgraded bearings and seals allowing for long trouble free life even in the harshest applications
- Variable Speed Drive (VSD) compatible – up to 50% energy savings compared to fixed speed machines
- Set-point control option – allows the lowest possible flow will be delivered to match your required duty point or speed – with no wasted energy
- Low Noise