COMPRESSED AIR FILTERS
Models: DD, PD, UD
Compressed air can be contaminated by dirt, water and oil, which can be further divided as follows:
- DIRT: micro-organisms, dust, solid particles, rust particles.
- WATER: water vapor, condensed liquid water, water aerosols, acidic condensates.
- OIL: liquid oil, oil aerosol, hydrocarbon vapor.
PERFORMANCE & FLEXIBILITY
Atlas Copco offers a wide selection of filtration solutions and application knowledge. Different product types and grades are available to meet your every demand. Only genuine spare cartridges guarantee the Atlas Copco filter performance.
A SOLUTION FOR EVERY APPLICATION
At different points of use, different compressed air purities might be needed, depending on the application. The various air purity classes are provided in the table below, which clearly shows the various Atlas Copco ﬁlters and dryers that meet all the different classes.
- Pure air
- Save space
- Maximum oil aerosol, wet dust and water droplet filtration and drainage
- Significant energy savings & limited system operating costs
- High reliability
- Easy maintenance
- Monitoring of energy use